Monday 19 March 2018 Start

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by kv87170
    on

Hi All, Anyone else starting today? Looking for some people to join me for moral support. I did round 1 about a year ago and managed to lose 10kgs in 12 weeks but had lost my way and regained the weight!
    I’m 45 years old, 164cm tall and current weight is 73kg. 😀

• posted by alliecat
    on

Hi kv87170!
    Welcome back 🙂 You are very much in luck in that a new April challenge will be posted
    tomorrow by Marie or Marsie. As you’ve been here before, I’m sure you recognize the
    the support and wisdom available on an active thread is invaluable. It’s a wonderful
    way to get back into the swing of things, so I hope to see you there. You may even
    recognize the names of old friends who have continued on into maintenance! Best
    of luck to you this time around 🙂

Allie

• posted by Bjorn
    on

Hello!
    I just stumbled on this forum and this post, I also started march 19 after having found the book on sale and got very motivated efter reading. I have been t2 diabetes för 15 years (in the trial for this diet they only used people diagnosed for max 6 years), so chances are probably slim for reverting but atleast my arteries will get a break. My bloodsugar has been great this 4 weeks, ranging from 4-6 mostly. And that is with quitting metformine for the duration of my 8 weeks.

Yesterdays weigh-in showed 9.6 kilo down since start. That leaves me with about 5 kilos to my target weight of 72 kilo for my 185 centimeters. Should be very possible if i just up my exercise a bit.

It has been a bit of a struggle with hunger and fatigue but that is slowly getting better. I am a bit of a fuzzy eater so these weeks have mainly consisted of cottage cheese and ham, good thing I dont crave much variety :).

Anyway, good luck everyone embarking on this journey to better health!

• posted by Ballydurn
    on

Hi all,
    It is day two, Tuesday night 17th. And of course life chucks the book at me, 20 things all going on all at the one time….to distract me, Of course, but bring it on …… I am in for the long hall…

so much to focus on , will get sorted over the next few days, so many very helpful post, a lot of good people out there
    All very encouraging which is great… because it is daunting

Please log in or register to post a reply.