Low mood end week 5

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Gordosh
    on

I’ve read a few posts commenting on low mood as my mood has been getting lower and more irritable as I’ve been progressing. Now, at the end of week 5, I went out for my sons birthday last night and decided to eat what I wanted (I’m a long term low carber anyway) when I added up my food on MFP, I’d had what was a normal amount of calories for my ht, wt etc for the day. What a difference- today I feel like my old self, what a relief. Think, on the strength of that, I might pop up to 900 cals/day as I don’t want to feel that bad again. I don’t have any prior history of depressed mood but it certainly seemed to have been impacting on my serotonin (my best guess).

• posted by freester
    on

I seem to remember getting a bit low, grumpy irritable around week 3/4 of my 800 cal phase. I started taking an Iron supplement at that point which also helped.

Please log in or register to post a reply.