lost motivation ……………………… help

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by hopetobeslim777
    on

hi all started the 800 calorie bsd diet about 4 months ago and was very pleased lost 22lb for my hols in june, felt great since then iv completely gone off the rails and put on about 9lb not sure wether to do 5.2 or stay on 800 bsd also was walking alot but had my dog put to sleep so was devastrated and can not face going out now on my own now
    does anyone want to start again with me to help keep me motivated really want to get this 9lb off and lose another 2 stone

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hey hopetobeslim777 – As you are planning to lose 2st 9lb overall, my advice would be to stick with the BSD, but you need to do what suits you of course. For me, the BSD seems to show quicker results and is more motivation, but I know a lot of people like the 5:2 because of the greater flexibility.

Anyway, why not join us on the ‘Spring or Fall, a challenge for all …. ‘ thread? It’s a four week challenge, which started almost a week ago, but there are still people joining. We are all supporting each other and trying to rid ourselves of those excess pounds. We are all at differing stages along the BSD path, but that means there is a wealth of experience and advice available.

Hope to see you on the challenge thread and wish you best of luck reaching you initial goal – and beyond.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Oh and I forgot to say, take a look at the Review, Renew and Refucus …. thread, there is a lot of great ideas there to help those of us who have got jaded and off track, there might be something there to respark your interest.

• posted by hopetobeslim777
    on

thanks sunny yes love to join x

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Will look forward to seeing you on the ‘Spring or Fall, a Challenge for All…’ thread soon.

Please log in or register to post a reply.