Keep on Going, Be it Shine or Snowing – 4 week challenge ending 8th August

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Well done on the loss Pod, every little helps and 3lb is only a midge under a quarter of a stone! Don’t know what happened on this challenge, as a lot of us seemed to struggle, let’s all try to refocus and renew our efforts going forward. Hope to see you on the next challenge.

• posted by MaisieMouse
    on

I agree with Topcac – temptations at every turn lately!
    Still I’m happy to weigh in at 9st 8 & a half this morning as my aim was to lose 4lbs and get to 9st 10 at the end of this challenge.
    I’m in France now and for the next three weeks so it’s gonna get tough!! 😳

• posted by pod
    on

yers!! Let’s go to the next challenge and put a big black marker through the end of this one!!
    See you all there!!!

• posted by Marsie
    on

Started this challenge at 63.8kg, down a bit, up again, so that last week I was also 63.8kg. This morning? 64.8kg. One whole kilo in a week. Feeling a little lucky it wasn’t more….have had my head buried in the carb bucket lately.

Well done to the losers, and the “keep onners” . Yers, pod!!! Using that black marker as we speak. See you all on the next challenge, hopefully with better focus for me and anyone else who needs it.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Marsie, if you’d like to join Verano and myself on the Review, Renew and Refocus …… thread too, you’d be more than welcome, you too Pod, if you can bear to track two threads.

We are doing a 7 day exercise to try to get back on track properly – a kick start into a better approach – running in tandem with the new four week challenge. Have high hopes for this new start, so please come along and join us an share your insights too.

• posted by SueBlue
    on

Final post in this challenge from me. A small gain this week, but overall I had a massive 300g loss for the entire challenge! That’s 0.66lb – not much of a result but better than a gain I suppose. I had a really good loss in week 2, and then gains in weeks 3 & 4 so I’ll be joining in with Pod and crossing this one out with a black marker and moving over to the new challenge!

Please log in or register to post a reply.