Karen's BSD Diary – starting again

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by karenv
    on

Well I’ve had more restarts than a very dodgy second hand motor, but I want to start again and document it properly this time. Before this I’ve had a few start-stop-start-stops and I haven’t put my heart into it for the full eight weeks.

So, new diary, fresh start 🙂 I’d like to lose (ideally) 1 and a half stone in the eight weeks, (I’m counting up to the end of November, so slightly over eight weeks) but we’ll see where this journey takes me.

Consistency and discipline will be the key to this, I think. In the past I’ve tended to weaken after a week or two and then go off message. So keeping consistent is what I need to do… Evenings are my weakness, and bread, and chocolate. Must Resist!

Onwards and downwards 🙂

• posted by Flash21
    on

Go for it Karen! You sound like you’re determined and know where your weak spots are. I find recognising them is half the battle! I’m also a restarter and started again yesterday after my previous attempt got derailed by visitors and then a weekend away. Consistency and discipline are definitely important. And good to hear there’s someone else trying to resist chocolate after dinner!

Please log in or register to post a reply.