JUST STARTED!!! And it WORKS!!!!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by dzromanov
    on

Hi guys. So, I’m on my 5th day dieting now, and my blood sugar level is cut in half. I’m 258 lbs guy, 28 years old, book lover, couch potato.
    Diabetic type 2. My sugar levels were 13 mmol/l when I started dieting, but sometimes in the past it got even 16 mmol/l. Now, after only 5 days of Sugar blood diet, it’s 6,3 mmol/l. I think that’s amazing! I lost 1cm on the waist, and 4,5 pounds. But I’m a little dissapointed in weight loss speed.

I need to say, however, I do not strictly follow the recipes in books. Breakfast is always eggs. I used to that, and it helps me feel energized during day. Lunch and dinner… I find recipes in some local diabetic magazines, always followed with nutrition facts. That helps me choose both low calorie and low carb combination. And, everyday, I drink 1L of chicken bouillon, made from bouillon cube, and that makes me feel fuller longer.

For lunch and dinner, I cook two (sometimes just one) meals, 4 servings, that could last me couple of days, because of a busy schedule.

If you guys have some advice, I would gladly hear it. Anyway, cant wait to hear from you. Bye or now. 🙂

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi dzromanov sounds as though you are doing well – only 5 days in and 4.5 lbs, that could be 7 lbs by the end of your first week. I recognise that some people have greater losses especially considering your weight but you are going in the right direct. As for the meals not everyone follows the recipes but you should try a little more variety as eating the same things day in day out can lead to cravings due to boredom. Make your batch cooked meals but have a couple of choices on the go. I know that eating different things keeps the diet interesting for me. Just keep the carbs low and no white carbs at all and you will continue to see things coming down, both weight and BG. Keep on keeping on…

Please log in or register to post a reply.