It works

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Robert Fletcher
    on

I have now been doing this new form of eating and also daily exercise since Sept 2016 together with my wife with great success. I have lost 15kgs and my wife 20+. I was the one who was at risk of type 2 but now all my blood results are back to normal and also my cholesterol is down to normal. I feel great and hunger is a thing of the passed.
    Both my wife & I would like to thank you for this info on a life style change and improving our health.
    Thx
    R&A

• posted by SueBlue
    on

That is fantastic Robert, well done to you both 🙂
    I love reading success stories like yours – I’m only in week 4 and have a way to go yet, so it’s great to read such encouraging posts.

• posted by LizV
    on

Wow! Congratulations! If you don’t mind a question, are you still on the 800 calories per day or have you transitioned to the 5-2 plan or something else? My husband and I are on week 6 and have had great results but still have a ways to go and we’re trying to decide if we’ll continue with the 800 or transition to something more moderate (still eating the same food). Congrats again!

• posted by captainlynne
    on

I stayed on 800 BSD, low carbohydrate until I reached target – a lot longer than 8’weeks (9 months). I still keep my carbs low, but don’t stress too much about calories. Eating Mediterranean style. Since reaching target, I’ve slowly lost another stone. No plans to change what I’m doing – it woks for me.

• posted by Robert Fletcher
    on

I agree with the reply from Captainlynne although I have not been doing it for 9 months now I have reach my goal I plan to maintain my current weight 79kgs by continuing to monitor cals and eating the med style.
    I still do not understand why the NHS is not promoting this form of eating and lifestyle as it would help resolve some of the crisis they are having in always

Please log in or register to post a reply.