Is it working??

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Lauryloo
    on

I’ve been doing this for 2 days- I feel full up all the time! I feel like this isn’t how you should feel on a diet!! Am I eating too much or is this diet just amazing???

• posted by Nova2016
    on

It’s amazing! And it’s OK to weigh everyday if you want to check on progress.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

And try different things, try things you used to deny yourself when you were on ‘a diet’. Like the other night my husband asked if I wanted cheese after dinner and for once I didn’t scream and hide in a corner. I said yes please. Because I can. Yeah this diet is great. It is not a diet, the only things we are saying no to are bland, tasteless additions to our meals that are only there to fill us up because we deny ourself good fats and real food. Go for it girl (I assume you are a girl), enjoy and change your life forever. Why do I sound like a cheap TV ad.

• posted by Llandudno
    on

Struck a cord about feeling full all the time , if I have felt Hungery I have first checked my blood sugar. If it’s not low I don’t have anything to eat think I don’t need it , after saying that 2nd weigh in today first reaction gutted 200gm loss but then no, I haven’t cheated I have made the right choices food wise I thought am not the only one whose been disappointed and I won’t be the last , before I would have headed straight to the pantry but not this time so for me that’s a victory Up side of it I have lost another 2 cm off my waist(why are tape measures so dam cold?) that’s a total of 5 cm now , my clothing feels looser as well so that’s me this week 😀

• posted by Lauryloo
    on

Thanks everyone! I have been on this diet 3 days and lost 4lbs and haven’t missed carbs at all! Awesome! Sunshine girl yes I am a girl and thank you for your words of encouragement!! Nova 2016 thanks for your help- I’m glad I decided to weigh early! I usually weigh about 5 times a day on a diet but am trying not to obsess this time as I want it as a way of life 😉 but still very happy with the scales!! Llandudno- what a good idea to measure as well! My friend told me I should do that as well and I think I will start- far too obsessed with likening the scales to being thin when that’s not really the way to do it!!

Thank you all for your help- in summary I am digging this diet!! X

Please log in or register to post a reply.