I'm not sure I believe this…. BUT

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

About 3 or 4 months ago I noticed my big toes were numb and felt thick. Doctor did a quick check and said I had lost sensation. I asked if I would get it back when my b/g improved and he said, no, it’s gone. Well so much for that. In bed this morning I could feel both my toes, double checked when I got up and, yes, I have got feeling back. Maybe because it was such a short term thing with me I have been lucky but just to be sure, I am never coming off this diet.

• posted by Timmy
    on

Brilliant news. This way of eating is life changing!

• posted by Bill1954
    on

My neoropathy (medical name for it) has definitely decreased since I started this diet.
    It used to reach halfway down both feet but has now retreated back to my toes so, yes, you can get rid of it.

• posted by Seadog
    on

That is fantastic news ! Well done. I’ve just had a chat with my sister in law who is a doctor, and yes, neoropathy is entirely reversible through lifestyle changes. Keep it up !!

Please log in or register to post a reply.