I need to get back into loosing weight

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Natho49
    on

I lost around 7 stone using the principles within the fast800. But then I fell out of it. I need to start it again as I still have more weight to lose. Any advice or stories or success stories?

Thanks

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

I guess you could say we are all success stories on here. Some with weight loss, some with overcoming personal problems like lack of confidence, social nervousness, some with health problems you wouldnt have thought about like eczema, insommnia etc. . Many using the BDS plan have made vast improvements with their diabetic numbers, reducing medication, avoiding more medication, avoiding what we have been told is inevitable side effects of diabetes like blindness, stroke, limb amputations etc. One or two have even totally reversed the diagnosis from pre-diabetes or full blown diabetes.

I would say they are all successes.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Natho49, as SunshineGirl says, there are many success stories to be found on the forum and often in unexpected areas… bonuses you might say.

Anyway, if you’d like to share your story and ours, a good place to be is on the weekly thread. It’s populated by ‘old hands’ and newcomers to this way of eating. We share highs and lows, advice and encouragement, experience and progress. There will be a new weekly thread starting tomorrow, so just jump onboard if you fancy being part of our little group, you’ll be very welcome.

Please log in or register to post a reply.