Holidays

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by KimSue
    on

Hi. I joined this group a couple of weeks ago. I tried out the Fast 800 diet for a week, and lost about 2 kilos (I am 158 cms in height, currently about 74 kilos and would like to lose at least 10 of those). Then I went on a prearranged holiday for 8 days, and basically ate ‘normally’ during that time. As I expected, I have regained all the weight I lost. It was a holiday where I was eating out most of the time and choices were limited, so in the end I just ate what was available. I am intending to get back into the F-800 within a day or two, and will then have 3 weeks before my next trip away. This time it will be a camping trip where I will be mostly cooking our own meals, so perhaps a little easier – but supplies and storage of sufficient quantities of fresh meat and veggies may be an issue, if I am to find enough to eat with a very low carb content. I am wondering what others do when it comes to holidays or frequent trips away. Are you able to maintain this WOE, or do you have any tips?

Please log in or register to post a reply.