Hi Gang!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by madamebadham
    on

Hello everyone, after seeing a friend’s success I am jumping in! I’m 42 and 3 stone overweight with an apple shaped figure. No health issues as yet so this is a pre-emptive strike for the good I hope!
    I have the book and the recipe book and I’m going for the 800 Cal’s a day. Things I’m most worried about are evening snacking and the no alcohol (I have had ‘vodka Friday’ with my husband for years so I feel weird about not doing that) I haven’t taken good care of myself of late and can binge eat (biscuits are my downfall, I can’t ever just have 1 or 3 or even 5 it’s always half a pack at least) and I’m sick of feeling tired and frumpy. So I’m really hoping this works for me!
    Bit excited too 😁
    Currently 13 stone 2 and I should be 10st 2 although I’ve not been that since I was 21 so that’s probably a tall order!

Please log in or register to post a reply.