HELP! I ate a cookie…

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Antigone
    on

Day 4. Doing really well but I ATE A COOKIE! Now I feel dirty….

• posted by Avila
    on

it is just one cookie, not part of what you planned but not a disaster either.

I am on day 4 too and last night had a similar ‘failure’. But even with that unplanned extra I was still way down on my normal intake. So still a win, even if more of a B- than an A+ is is certainly not a fail.

Don’t panic Antigone….

• posted by karenv
    on

Everyone has a ‘lapse’ occasionally, don’t worry too much about it, if you’ve stuck to your plan otherwise. Just get back on the horse and all will be good. None of us is perfect sure 🙂

• posted by Antigone
    on

Thanks guys. I’ve done pretty well apart from that cookie!

• posted by PrincetonianStud
    on

You kicking butt! Just one cookie! I would have done a dozen! I am so week. Finished 2 weeks yesterday. If I can do it 300+ pounds, you can do it in a breeze!

Thank god I live 2 hours north of Downtown Brooklyn far away from Flatbush Ave near the Barclays Center. Why? My favorite NYC restaurant in Brooklyn and Times Square (My KRYPTONITE):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM9-1x-M0KU

• posted by Antigone
    on

Oh my Mr P! Those cheesecakes look sooo good. I was wondering what they were going to do with what was left from the tasting session! Lucky for me cheesecake isn’t a big thing where I am in France! It’s 9.30pm and I have not cheated yet so today looks safe!

• posted by PrincetonianStud
    on

So, you live down by Tolousse or more Normandy? Beautiful country with a lot of chaos; just like my other nationality: Germany. Lives south at THE ROCK when Winter comes to NYC area. Only 30,000 other people there and no illegals. Spain wants it back now because of BREXIT! WWIII: Will the Brits defeat the Spanish Armada again?

NYC: Cheesecake, pizza, and gyros
    Chicago: Deep Dish Pizza
    Philly: Cheesesteaks
    austin, Texas: Tacos
    Minneapolis, Minnesota: The Juicy Lucy
    Montreal: Poutine, Smoked Meats, and Bagels
    Quebec City: Toutiere and Maple Sugar (YUM!)
    New Orleans: Po’Boys
    San Diego, California: Carne Asada Fries
    Ottawa: Beaver Tails (Also in Toronto and Hamilton)
    Bruges: Waffles (Hey, Europe eats junk food too!!!)

Live Long And Prosper!

The PrincetonianStud

Please log in or register to post a reply.