Help!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Meekme2
    on

My knee problems puts limitations on the amount of exercise I can perform. Is there any proven all natural supplement I can take, with out harming my body any further?. My friend suggested Red Tea Detox. http://bloghealthfitness.wordpress.com/
    Expert advice is greatly appreciated! Can tea actually help you lose wait!?. The company is giving me a coupon and I want to make the right choice.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi Meekme2 – the blood sugar diet doesn’t use the forum to advertise or give ‘expert’ comment on products professing to help with weight loss. We are not experts, just people doing the BSD. I can say though that there is no evidence to suggest tea of any kind helps weight loss unless is it because you drink it without milk and save a few calories each day. There are plenty of people on this site with limited mobility and health problems which prevent strenuous exercise and have managed to be successful in losing weight just using this diet. Although, the strictness of the diet can prevent people from doing too much in the first couple of weeks until the body gets used to the restricted calories.

• posted by Meekme2
    on

Thank you! Sunshine-girl very eagar to try BSD although I don’t have blood sugar problems. Losing weight has been a struggle for me! I’ve tried numerous methods, all of which lost me weight, but shortly gained back after starting the program, from lacking the nutritional value my body needed to maintain weight-loss for a permanent lifestyle. Do you suggest this system will help with this?

• posted by MaggieBath
    on

I’m guessing your previous weight loss experiences were calorie restricted diets. This isn’t a diet, more a completely new way of eating and understanding food that is for a lifetime.
    Have you read the Blood Sugar Diet yet? It tells you that the first week will be tough because you’ll be giving up the addictive foods that have been part of your life till now. After that you’ll find it is surprisingly easy – if you follow it and leave refined carbs and sugars behind – sneak in some “forbidden” foods and it will be hard and you will feel deprived.
    Maggie

• posted by alliecat
    on

Hi, Meekme2! Welcome to the forum! I interpreted your post in a slightly different manner, a question regarding
    whether or not experienced BSDers had been successful without exercise? The answer is an unqualified YES!
    I was never diabetic, but morbidly obese. I was physically disabled due to a number of chronic pain issues.
    Nevertheless, I was able to lose 50% of my body weight over a relatively short period of time (10 months), and
    have successfully maintained it for over a year, without exercise. This a long term way of life though, not a quick
    fix diet after which you return to a previous lifestyle. If you decide to “go for it”, you will meet many here delighted
    to support you on your journey ๐Ÿ™‚ The only type of tea that I’ve ever heard might facilitate weight loss is green tea,
    and the jury is still out on that one. Apparantly it effects some in that fashion, but certainly not everyone, and the
    bad news is that you must consume over a gallon. a day! I’m sorry, but I think that I’d be quite skeptical of the
    product you linked to, without seeing research independent from a website selling this formula for profit. Weight
    loss is hard work, and we must all do it to be successful. the BSD will definitely get you there! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Allie

• posted by Meekme2
    on

Maggiebath- Yes very deprived! After restricting the forbidden foods, I felt great at first! Months would go by and my body would be adjusted to the great feeling and seem to become an empty void. The first taste of the forbidden foods had me! The foods felt to fill the emptiness and totally devoured my ability to maintain healthy habits.

• posted by Meekme2
    on

Thank you for your comment Allie! The link was from a friend that suggested the tea to me. From what the link says, the formula was developed by a experienced individual practicing naturopath.

• posted by MaggieBath
    on

I make it a rule never to buy from a free blog without contact details. It feels as sensible a way to spend my money as putting it in a bottle and throwing it in the sea!

• posted by Squidge
    on

Yes, there’s provenall natural stuff you can take to lose weight โ€“ healthy, low carb food and not too much of it!

• posted by Meekme2
    on

Thank you Squished! A system that can transform my body, without too much impact on my lower body is all I need. I would work out from my torso up, but I don’t think tweetie bird would be a great look for me.๐Ÿ˜‚

• posted by alliecat
    on

Hehe! This is so cute, Meekme2. It seems that spellcheck has changed “Squidge’s” name to “Squished”! ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Meekme2
    on

Hehehehe

• posted by alliecat
    on

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Please log in or register to post a reply.