Great article why low carb diets are superior!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by alliecat
    on

Good morning, Ilovecatsndogs. We have a dedicated thread here for articles like the one you have posted today.
    It’s called “TAKE A LOOK AT THIS”. It would be just great if you could cut and paste your post and add it there, too.
    It’s sort of our library…Thanks 🙂

• posted by Ilovecatsndogs
    on

Sorry.
    Not sure how to delete this thread

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

You dont need to, just block and copy and drop it into the TAKE A LOOK thread, or just re-type it in.

on

Am relatively new to the forums and don’t know how to block a thread. Should I click “ report this thread”? Can this feature be accessed by cellphone? Thanks

• posted by JGwen
    on

I don’t think S-G meant block it, I think she meant select, cut and paste the text into a message on the Take a Look at This thread.

on

No sweetie, I am not asking you to block your post. To block and copy is to drag your cursor over the words and hit the Control C to copy it. It just saves you typing it all over again. Fortunately it is very short. I think I just might do it for you.

Okay, now you can go and look at TAKE A LOOK AT THIS… and your post is there – and I have credited with your name. Looks like an interesting article.

on

Thanks sunshine girl!
    I feel absolutely embarrassed about the whole thing and didn’t intend to break a posting rule. I just didn’t know about a dedicated thread for articles before I posted.

on

there are no rules but there are just a couple of posts that keep certain things in one place as we found it easier when searching for published information,. TAKE A LOOK AT THIS… is one of them and there is also a Positive Thoughts thread. Post wherever you like, it shows you are taking an extra interest and reading up loads, no need to be embarrassed. As for the technical side, my daughter says I am a dinosaur and compared with the youngster I suppose I am – I dont even have a mobile phone (exaggeration but it is 18 years old and just about manages texts).

• posted by alliecat
    on

Ilovecatsndogs, PLEASE don’t feel embarrassed 🙂 Many of us are very interested in reinforcing research, but
    it’s always hard to remember who has posted links, and where. I think we have all very informally agreed to put
    them in one place, so everyone knows where to find them. You did a GOOD THING by contributing an article
    that you found interesting…THANK YOU!!!

• posted by Californiagirl
    on

There are no rules here Ilovecatsanddogs!
    On the contrary we are “moving fast and breaking things” ha ha!

Please log in or register to post a reply.