Gained weight

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Ticktock
    on

Been on the diet for 9 days. No alcohol only black coffee and green tea. One meal per day no cheats. I’ve put on 1 + 1/2 pounds. HELP

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

If you are doing 800 calories and keeping under 50 carbs of the right kind then I cannot see how that is possible. Maybe you could give more detail of what you eat.

• posted by Squidge
    on

Oh dear – that’s not encouraging.

As sunshine girl says if you’ve kept to 800 calories per day it’s hard to understand how this could happen. Can you tell us what you’ve eaten and how much? It could be that your calculations are off – it’s quite easy for example to look at calorie counts and think of it per pack rather than per 100g. You are weighing everything? I know it’s a pain, but you do need to especially to start with as guessing can lead to eating much larger portions than you realise.

Are you sure your weight measurements are accurate? If you’ve used different scales, or even the same ones on a different surface you’ll get different results.

Is it possible your first weight measurement was unusually low – if you were dehydrated for example, it would have registered lower than normal.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

One other thing. You posted on the link ‘Starting the BSD’ but we dont know which one you are on. I assumed Fast 800 but you could be on the 5:2 or the Med. Can you say.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Just occurred to me, are you hydrating properly. You mentioned coffee and green tea, but how much and are you also drinking water? You need 2Lt to 3Lt fluid per day and hydration is an important part of the weight loss process.

Please log in or register to post a reply.