Fast 800 whilst TTC

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Indiestar000
    on

Hello!

I wondered if anyone else is doing or has done the fast 800 whilst trying to conceive. Interested to understand the impact to cycles, if any?

Needing to lose some weight before going down the IVF route but also don’t want to waste the next three cycles if I can help it.

Thanks

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi there, I think there might have been a few people in the past. Especially trying to lose weight to undergo IVF and succeeding in losing the amount of weight needed. Dont know how they got on from there as it is not something you ask if you dont really know them. I do know you are not supposed to do this diet if you are pregnant. There are a list of things on the Blood Sugar Diet page on the top bar, after the Home page, it is called who should do it and by implication, who shouldnt, if you want to check if it is okay.

EDIT, just looked and it is not very helpful. I have the book and I think there is a list of do’s and don’ts in that. I will get back to you later.

Please log in or register to post a reply.