End of My first week ….

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Cooktin
    on

It is officially one week since I started this diet. In the past I have done all the mainstream diets and had some success but more failures. This was a last ditch attempt, I vowed that if this does not work I would accept I was meant to be large and roll with it (literally).
    My first week has been amazing. I have eaten so well. My Plate has been heaving with Vegetables and fish mostly. I even had a curry with brown rice.
    I am a chef and have got around tasting the food at work by enlisting the other staff as quality control !
    I can’t say I have not been hungry, I have, but…..at the right times, when it was time to eat ! So sitting down to my meals was an immense pleasure.
    So I got on the scales this morning and ……insert drum roll………11lbs OFF. I am gobsmacked and so happy !
    Roll on week 2.

• posted by snackerlady
    on

WOW Cooktin!! That is fantastic 😀 that’s 3lbs off a stone!!

Being a chef means you get an extra medal for the willpower it must take working around food, that’s impressive!
    I love these kind of posts, SO motivating thank you!

Please log in or register to post a reply.