Day two of my diet

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by lordburnside
    on

Started my BSD yesterday. Never felt hungry on day one but I woke up during the night feeling I had had too much fresh air! Sort of feeling you get after walking a long way. Woke up this morning having had maybe 6 hours sleep feeling better. Weigh in on day two showed a 3lb loss – yippee. Looks like its going to be OK this diet but I never expected the feeling in my head.

I did my second 32minutes on my crosstrainer today so I have not sinned yet. Looking forward to mackerel on a bed of green veg for tea. NO alcohol until Saturday night. It seems that veg does not make you feel hungry whereas carbs do. I also notice if I eat fruit that makes me want to snack later. SO it looks like as long as I stick to veg with fish/lean chicken this will work for me.
    The trick is sticking to it! My vital statistics are 43/43/42 so I need to achieve this!

Please log in or register to post a reply.