Day 19

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by folksinger
    on

Day 19
    I’ve managed to lose a stone and a half. Sugar levels trending downwards from 8.7 to tween 6.1 and 6.5 – Sleeping better – haven’t touched (or needed to) any heartburn/indigestion tablets since I started on this – i used to wake up at least twice a night needing a Rennie or a spoonful of Gaviscon.
    Bought an exercise bike and have been slowly breaking in to the HIT – last week but one 10 mins (Without the short bursts) seemed impossible now I’m managing 20 mins with 2 20 sec bursts (I’m not sure that I am putting 100% into the 20 sec bursts – I’m a bit conscious of the fact that I have had two knee replacements so taking care)
    Now on Olive Oil on everything – Butter – Full-Fat Yogurt and Semi-skimmed milk & managing to stick to 800 cals most days (Cal totals below) Not too difficult for a “Non meat eater”

All in all – Delighted – so far
    Thank you Michael for the inspiration
    Graham

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi Graham, you are doing great, especially with the BG levels. Keep on keeping on…

Please log in or register to post a reply.