D-day.

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Leolass
    on

Well I’ve started the BSD, even though I had a virus for over a week and started anti-biotics today.
    I might not be able to do the exercise I need to and I might not be eating properly for the next few days, but the water intake is soooooo good and it’s my mind set I have to preserve so I can do this.
    I’m not diabetic or prediabetic, but probably heading that way if I dont take care of myself.
    Back to work tomorrow, desk job, but will make sure I get up and walk to the printer furthest away from me as many times a day as I can and when I feel a little better, I’ll get off the bus earlier and walk more.
    So all the body measurements and weight have been recorded and I AM looking forward.
    I might not be a regular poster, but will be an avid reader as the support I gain from all your posts is what I need, but if I need help I will definatley ask !!!!!!!
    8 weeks from today will be almost my big 60, so I hope to be a happy and healthier and lighter person by then.♡

• posted by Anonymous
    on

Well done leolass, an auspicious date on which to begin your campaign. Lots of help on these pages!

Please log in or register to post a reply.