Could someone pull me back on the wagon

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Notonmybelly
    on

The last 72 hours I have drifted off the wagon, a relative died at the week-end, food choices were limited Sunday and today I had a funeral of a friend and with workmen we ended up with a takeaway.
    Once you start to slip the next slip seems easier as does the one after that.
    How do people get back on track. I just want to crawl under a rock with a bottle of wine right now but I can’t and will have to settle for a large glass.

• posted by Natalie
    on

As someone advised me, instead of seeing it as falling off the wagon, call it a 5:2 week. So you had some non-BSD days, it is still a perfectly legitimate week. Just make sure the rest of the days are lower calorie. Life happens and we need to incorporate that into this way of eating.

• posted by shalimar
    on

When you wake up. Remember why. Remind yourself why.

• posted by Notonmybelly
    on

Thanks
    I have been remembering why and have started the day on a more positive footing
    It is a good idea to just write it down as a 5:2 week than a slide back down the slope

• posted by AndreaG
    on

I’ve slipped as well this week, and the scales show it – but today is a new day and so far so good. I’m not going to dwell on the slippage – its life and any way of eating has to allow for this. Good luck today.

Please log in or register to post a reply.