Can I join

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Yhall
    on

Hi. My name is Yvonne, British and live in South Africa. I started on the 1st November so am 12 days in. It would be nice to share so can I join? I have had a few moments but it passes. I just drink water or herbal tea if it gets too much. I am 66 and live alone so when following the recipe plan I have a lot of ingredients in my fridge which go fraught. So I find that if I follow the recipe for 2, I just eat the same as the day before. Have lost 4 kg.

• posted by Yhall
    on

Okay

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi there and welcome, of course you can join in. Maybe there is a thread that appeals to you that you can join just jump on board. 4kg after 12 days is really good. I tend to follow the recipes and make too much and if you don’t mind having the same thing 2 days in a row then fine. When I started this I was so amazed that I was able to have something different every day (I used to live on soup and salad – so boring) it is what makes it so enjoyable. I stick everything in the freezer and always have lots to choose from on those days I don’t feel like cooking. Whatever suits you and if it is working, go ahead. Just keep on keeping on….

Please log in or register to post a reply.