Calorie counts for the recipe plans

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by carothomas
    on

Hi all, I’ve started the BSD today and have a question about the recipes. I’m not finding them specific enough – for example small knob of butter/large chicken breast/pork loin (no weights). I know I can work the calories out, but one reason I’d like to just follow the meal plans for a while is so I don’t have to do that! So, my question is – have these amounts been more accurately described anywhere? Or has anyone worked it out? If not, I think I know what I’m doing today…
    Thanks,
    Caro

• posted by Denise susan
    on

Hi I would also be very grateful have a couple of apps but gave up as trying to put it all in was too much for my limited brain!! Good luck

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

When you have a large chicken breast weigh it then work out the calories – same with a knob of butter – you will soon know if it is too big or too small by your total calories for the day. Calories can be very hit and miss anyway and most apps are around 10% out either way in the hope that it evens itself out.

Please log in or register to post a reply.