BSD article on the Guardian today

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by lauren
    on

The BSD word is spreading – just found this article on the Guardian…

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/apr/23/diabetes-can-you-really-eat-to-beat-it

Encouraging to hear from someone who is 4 years down the line and still on track thanks to this way of eating 🙂

(I’d recommend not reading the comments if you are easily irritated – the usual rubbish from people who have no evidence to back up what they’re saying!)

• posted by SkyWalker
    on

Hi Lauren, you are so right, Trolling is a new hobby for those who need to get out more. There is enough irrefutable evidence on this site alone to warrant an investigation into a number of health professionals who surely must know better than to keep plugging the low fat nonsense? In my case when I was told I had a fatty liver it was never explained how and why the visceral fat got there or how to get rid of it let alone the implications of not attending to it and that was over 20 years ago. It is sorted now I expect as I am in week 12 but have stopped counting and am still losing with a BMI of 25.9.

Please log in or register to post a reply.