Breezed through Day 1, now on Day 2 . . .

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by anthony
    on

I found Day 1 to be fairly easy. I’d recently been experimenting with water-only fasting, going from 24 to 48 hours. Compared to that, this seems easy and I find that I can be satisfied by 800 calories if I choose them carefully. I’m also reminding myself that 8 weeks is only 56 days. I can do most anything for 56 days, especially if I take it a day at a time!

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Great attitude Anthony,
    Once you get into the swing of things you’ll find there is no effort involved at all.
    As your body gets rid of the carbs and starts on burning fat, you will feel and sleep better and the weight will start to melt away. Check it after 7 days, you may shock yourself.
    Be sure to try to keep carb intake at 50 grams or less per day and keep the fat intake up. this will definitely help with any feelings of hunger.
    Looking forward to your first week results

Please log in or register to post a reply.