Benefit of full yoghurt with berries

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Suby
    on

This is my second attempt at BSD low carb. I seem to remember reading that eating cream or full yoghurt with fruit helps to slow down their conversion into glucose – or something similar. Have I remembered this correctly? I cannot find any references to this and am beginning to think I am making it up. Please correct me if I am wrong – want to make sure I am not making unnecessary mistakes.

• posted by AnnieW
    on

You have remembered correctly @suby a teaspoon of cream in your coffee can make it more of a treat and filling. Full fat natural yoghurt (Greek Fage Total is a favourite) with berries is a good choice. There are a couple of threads showing in All Recent Topics at the moment showing what is good for this way of eating. I think it is Luvtocook who has posted them. All the best for your new attempt.

Please log in or register to post a reply.