Belly Ache!!`

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Libbyohno
    on

Hi All,

I have been following the BSD/800 since the 2nd Jan and am now down to 14 St 12lbs (Began at 15st 10lbs!)

We had a birthday party this weekend just gone and I was very good keeping away from the Garlic bread and Lasagna but overindulged on Olives and Cured Meats with the intention of staying on play with no carbs!! I Suffered a terrible tummy on Sunday and Monday!

Has any one else struggled with this, or is it simply because I was quite far over calories and my body is not used to it?

Thanks! x

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

Hello Libbyohno, congratulations on your weight loss. Fantastic!
    It’s different for everyone but if that was me, then the overindulgence would be the reason, too much of rich foods or too much of any foods completely blocks me up and has me in pain these days!
    Hopefully it will clear up soon

• posted by Angela06
    on

I’m not any kind of expert but I suffered horribly from stomach pains after fatty food when I had gallstones….

Please log in or register to post a reply.