Began Today – Sunday 24 September 2017

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Banjoplucker
    on

Up until now, I have relied upon doing more exercise and cutting out alcohol. I have been in steady bad habit decline over the past 10 months having lost 2 stone and vowing never to let the weight creep back on. I’ve started to buy larger clothes, again, and haven’t been able to exercise due to a painful dry skin issue on the sole of my left foot. I have always found it too much of a faff to stick to a strict recipe regime, but I am now determined to give it a try. After all, I can get to a supermarket most days, and once the ingredients are sourced and logged into MyFitness Pal, it should get much easier after a week or so.

I tried the poached egg salmon stack, today, forgetting the olive oil and using spinach leaves, and I reckon that the switch in my motivation has clicked over! Watch this space.

• posted by tigs
    on

Well done Banjoplucker on your wins over 10 months! And for your start today.

In the same boat, clothes tighter etc so back on the bus. First day done and really pushed through by reading posts on here. Work today (Monday here now) so will be easier away from the kitchen. Loaded what I am eating on MyFitness Pal so here’s to a successful day 2 for both of us!

• posted by Leeanne
    on

Hello Banjoplucker,
    Your story echoes mine!
    I lost over 2st last year at age 52 on the BSD and my BMI reduced to 27. I’ve had many false re-starts since then!! I’ve regained all my lost weight 🙁
    Although I’ve had to cut back on walking due to plantar fasciitis and trochanteric bursitis (hip), unfortunately I’ve eaten rubbish, hence back to square 1.
    I’ve got 5 weeks ’til my very overdue annual bloods for type 2 diabetes (I’ve deliberately repeatedly postponed these , giving false excuses due to the weight gain which I am worried about). Tomorrow 25th is my re-start day. 5 weeks to bloods and 7 to my review (unless I can fob off again) – this really is the last chance. Starting weight = 13st 11lb (ideal weight 10st 10lb to give a BMI of 25)

• posted by Banjoplucker
    on

Managed a brunch and supper recipe from the bsd book. They were both really tasty, which bodes well for me staying on course.

• posted by tigs
    on

You’ve got this Leeanne. Go well with your restart. And well done on your day Banjoplucker. I have finished Day 2. Determined! Had an early dinner and might have to go to bed early too given raging hunger.

• posted by Leeanne
    on

Hello Tigs,
    I’m fine with hunger during the day. It’s when it gets to 7.30pm onwards – it’s a killer. I eat my last meal of the day at about 5ish and don’t eat breakfast til about 9am the next day. I resort to cups of tea but I think ill try and save cals for a mid-evening snack as well as the evenings are my downfall.

• posted by Shanshu
    on

Hello – I just posted a separate thread but perhaps should have joined this one.

I lost 40+ lbs when I did Fast 800 earlier in the year. I put on 22lbs in 4 months and am very unhappy with myself. I have also been delaying my next doctor appointment as a result.

I restarted last Monday and am finding it difficult. I am tracking on MyFitnessPal and found this place really helpful last time. However, last night I definitely went over by eating a lot of chicken and cheese but at least it was allowed food I guess.

I’ve lost 6.8lbs this week but am aware that’s probably just water or whatever. We’ll see how this week goes.

Good luck everyone

• posted by Leeanne
    on

Hello Shanshu,
    Been there, done that!! I’m in the same boat. So easy to slip back into old ways and plonk on the pounds. I just wish I could have my light bulb moment like I did last year when I was so determined to lose weight.
    Well, the only way is down now hopefully as I really want to succeed again.

• posted by Shanshu
    on

It’s good to find some people in the same boat – we can support each other!

I already know I’m going to be over today. Too much cheese. Also working from home and not enough walking.

Tomorrow I am in the office and that means walking and also no cheesy temptations waiting in the fridge.

I’ve discovered Itsu Seafood Crisps. 22 cals, no carbs. Bit expensive but you can get them from Waitrose for £2 for 3 packets. I really like the soy ones and it seems to keep me going at work.

• posted by Banjoplucker
    on

I’m about 600 over, today, as I misread the portions for the lamb and aubergine dinner recipe. I’ll have to do a few more press-ups in the morning! I have been giving MyFitness Pal a trial, although FatSecret’s app is far more intuitive and flexible when it comes to portion measures. I managed to track all of my ingredients at lunchtime and must try to buy for the week rather than a day at a time.

• posted by Doodledootoo
    on

Hi all

I’ve started again today. I’ve put back on about 9lbs in all over the last 4 or 5 months so want to get a hold on things before it all gets out of hand. I started my BSD journey November last year at about 12st 3 if I remember correctly. I’m 11st today. My aim is to reach 9st 12lbs by Christmas Day. Should be possible. I try to eat med plan rather than counting calories or carbs but for the next couple of weeks will be mindful of amounts I’m eating. Good luck all.

• posted by tigs
    on

Hello Shanshu and Leeanne, same same. That slippery slope is a beggar. I did great end of last year into this one but lost it from about March. Onward and upward though. We know this works so well and it is about the headspace locking in. I am working on that as we speak.

I am gritting my teeth to get through first few days. Day 3 done. Three days is as far as I have come after many attempts to restart since March, so I am happy with that. Early dinner again. Pre dinner is my fatal time so I have built in a cup of tea and a couple of crackers with butter and vegemite into the allowance for the day.

And Shanshu. Great loss and well done for last week!

• posted by Shanshu
    on

Hey everyone – I knew it was the right decision to come back. Although my bf and housemates are super supportive, I do feel very alone in all this so it’s good to be talking to other people going through the same thing and who also have experienced a setback as I have.

I have so far to go. I started at 248.4lbs and lost 46.2lbs in my first attempt at doing the diet getting down to 202lbs. Now after a summer of eating carbs and a one week of BSD I’m back to 217.8lbs and according to BMI I should be 118lbs *sigh*. So just 100lbs to go.

That’s too big a target for me so my first target is to get to 202lbs which is where I was and 15.8lbs away. I’d like to do this in time for a Hallowe’en party. So that’s 5 weeks away and means just over 3lbs a week. Hopefully achievable.

Then by Xmas I would like be down to 180lbs would be the lowest I’ve been in well over a decade and is an additional 2.5bs a week.

My ultimate goal I think would be to get down to 130lbs by next summer. Which would be insane if I managed it.

So anyway that’s my goals – now to achieving them…

• posted by Shanshu
    on

Yesterday sucked. The konjac rice had far more calories and carbs than expected – won’t be using that again and I succumbed to cheese in the evening. I went over by anything from 200-400 calories – I was so disappointed in myself I didn’t count.

As of today I will post an update every evening on calories, water, exercise etc because last time it really motivated me. I hope no one minds and please feel free to ignore.

• posted by Leeanne
    on

I’ve tried a different strategy today, day 3. As I was starving at 9am I doubled up on Greek yoghurt and cherries plus 2 cups tea – totalling 424. I feel full and hope this takes me through to tea time when I’m having smoked haddock and peas. That’s the plan anyway 😕
    I write all my day to day meals in a notebook. Looking back over many months , the re-starts are many!!

• posted by Shanshu
    on

Let me know how that goes Leeanne. I went for the opposite strategy today. I had two sugar free red bulls and one lot of seaweed crisps totalling 42 calories at 9am when I got into the office. I’m hungry but I’ve been busy so it’s been ok. I will break for lunch soon which will be about 200 calories, leaving me a fair bit to go home with. I may also have some almonds before I go home to keep me going. I’m determined to be around 800 calories today after yesterday’s disaster.

I’ve also ordered some hand and leg weights which I’ll start using in a few weeks to up the calories I’m burning when walking.

I track food and water on MyFitnessPal, exercise on FitBit (these aren’t integrating the way they used to which is very annoying) and then I my weight using the 1byOne scales and app which automatically feeds into the other two apps. When I first did the 800 I did a meal plan each week but gave up after 2 weeks as it made me depressed. I also had an understanding by then what I could and couldn’t eat and how to track so I was able to largely go back to eating what I decided to on the day rather than buying for a week. This is useful to me as I don’t always know what days I’m going to be in the office.

I also need to stock up on Atkins shakes for emergencies when I’m travelling.

Zizzi’s has also been a lifesaver if I have to go out cos most people like Italian, I can suggest that and then get a spiedini and swap the potatoes for broccoli and be under 400.

• posted by Shanshu
    on

Right I’ve just got back from a 30 minute walk (2.35 miles along the north and south bank of the Thames near work). On the plus side, I feel much better, lots of endorphins running around and 259 calories burnt (according to FitBit). On the down side – I probably absorbed a lot of fumes and I’m now sticky and smell and I’ve got 3 hours left in the office. Oops.

Next time, I will bring clothes for walking and a towel so I can have a quick shower before getting back to my desk.

Plus trainers.

• posted by Esnecca
    on

Shanshu, konjac rice should be all fiber and therefore zero net carbs. The calories in the brand I’ve bought (Miracle Rice) are negligible enough that they claim there are no calories in a serving, which means in reality there are a handful per serving. I know there are other varieties of konjac rice/noodles that add tofu and various vegetables and herbs. They’re higher in non-fiber carbs and cals, but it still shouldn’t be so huge that it totally ruined your daily calcs. Perhaps you should shop around or buy online?

tigs, if those are wheat crackers you’re eating, they’re likely to make you more hungry, not less, and they’ll probably inhibit weight loss by keeping your body burning carbs instead of fat. Why not try something without bad carbs as your vehicle for butter or marmite? I’m partial to flaxseed crackers myself. If that’s not to your liking, you could try almond crackers. SunnyB’s recipe is here: https://thebloodsugardiet.com/recipes/snappy-almond-crackers/

• posted by Shanshu
    on

Thanks Esnecca – I got these on special offer and clearly they are not the real deal. I have managed to source better ones online before – it’s just these ones that are problem.

Also thanks for the almond crackers recipe – I may try this at the weekend.

• posted by Shanshu
    on

The Konjac Rice I had was Slim Rice by Eat Water. 8.4g carbs and 35 calories per 100g. Low but much more than I was expecting as previously I had konjac products from Slendier which was 10 calories and 0.1g carbs.

So avoid Eat Water – it’s not just water and konjac flour but other stuff too.

• posted by tigs
    on

Thanks Esnecca, had not realised with the crackers. That recipe is a godsend! Great to see you here as you are a familiar ‘face’ from when I have been on the forums some time back. Really appreciate that people are so encouraging as it makes all the difference.

Just found a link on foods that make us hungrier http://time.com/4427147/9-foods-that-make-you-hungrier/

• posted by Esnecca
    on

No problem at all, tigs. It’s a terrible vicious cycle, one that I was mired in for decades before I found the BSD. Avoiding the blood sugar spike and the increase in insulin production that results from it is the reason the BSD works, but you have to cut out all the nasties first — wheat, sugar, rice, cereals, grain, root vegetables. Even a little of these foods will keep the beast snapping at your heels and make you miserable.

A combination of fat and fiber, like an ounce of cheese on 5 or 6 flaxseed crackers, is my preferred solution to hunger pangs nowadays, or if I’m fasting, lots and lots and LOTS of water. Fennel tea is another handy hunger fighter. It’s very food-like for what amounts to flavored water, and also tastes sweet without sugar. That anise flavor reads as sweet naturally.

Sally forth, tigs. You can do it!

• posted by Esnecca
    on

Shanshu, I Googled Slim Rice and the original variety is made only from konjac flour and oat fiber, both of which are all fiber. The website says 0 grams carbs per 100 grams and 4 grams fiber. I’m guessing the ones on special were the “Ready to Eat” variety which, as you found out, is made with only 3% konjac flour plus tapioca starch. When I see the word “starch” on an ingredient list I drop the product and run. The world is full of traps for we low carbetarians.

• posted by tigs
    on

Rightio girding up for Day 4. Bring it on! It truly feels like I need to step slowly till it all locks in and becomes easy which I know it will. I’ve put everything I will eat into MyFitnessPal and carbs will hit 20. Hoping low carbing will rid me of the hunger very soon, then I can adjust up a bit.

• posted by Banjoplucker
    on

Having a little trouble keeping below the 800 calorie mark, however, I’m not going to fret too much since I’m cutting down considerably, and the weight is falling away even after 3 days. I have been spurred to get the kettlebell workout up on the telly via my iPad!

• posted by Spalmon
    on

Hi there 20g carbs is really impressive, how do you do it ? ,

• posted by Banjoplucker
    on

I am still juggling with the MyFitnessPal settings so I cannot be sure on my stats. I probably edge up the portions although I am doing my best to stick to the recipes in the book. I only have a microwave at work so I have to go with salads for lunch.

• posted by Doodledootoo
    on

Hi all

Reading all your posts and feeling that I have refocused. Hope it’s OK to join in with you?
    My day 2 and I’m alright I think. Happy that I drank my 2 litres of water. That’s a first in a long time. I tend not to have breakfast especially during the week. Had the lentils with feta from the recipe book for lunch. Had the bolognese from the book for dinner with courgetti. Snacks were berries as I felt a bit hungry in the afternoon.

Will try those almond crackers at the weekend too. Would be great with cheese when I want a treat!

• posted by Shanshu
    on

Hey there Doodletootoo – I would have thought the more the merrier so welcome onboard.

I’m in a happy place because I’ve been craving steak but rules it out because it’s so many calories. Then I discovered a pack of two venison steaks from Sainsburys (240g) was 254 calories so I’m currently feasting on both. I suspect by next week I will only manage one.

• posted by Esnecca
    on

It’s not as hard as you might think, Spalmon. I have my upper limit set to 20, but most of the time now I easily stay in the single digits. All of the bad carbs are out, of course, so what’s left are the ones in non-root vegetables, fruit and nuts. I avoid almost all fruit, salient exceptions being the ones that we mostly don’t think of as fruit like avocados and olives because they have no sugars to speak of and are full of good fats. I measure like a hawk since the calories can get out of control fast.

As far as veggies are concerned, if I need onions in something I use green onions, chives or shallots and never more than half an ounce of them. Cucumbers and tomatoes I use but sparingly. They’ve become an indulgence because of their sugar content. I’m generous with zucchini, bell peppers, broccoli, cauliflower, broccoli, Romaine hearts, green leaf lettuce, Bibb lettuce, Tuscan kale, Swiss chard and fresh herbs, but again, I weigh EVERYTHING and calculate the counts before I eat them.

Vegetables that I well and truly pile up on because they are so high in fiber and low in carbs include spinach (cooked and raw), broccoli rabe aka rapini, baby arugula, broccoli/clover/alfafa sprouts and seaweed. Sauerkraut and kimchi are my best friends. Great sides, great on their own as a snack, and, as I discovered this week, great in a salad when you don’t have any vinegar or lemon juice in the house. Lupini beans are all fiber too. Throw a handful of them and some black soybeans into a food processor with citrus, a tsp of sesame oil, ground cumin, a small garlic clove and any other fresh herbs you fancy and you’ll have a great hummus with zero carbs, unlike chickpea hummus. The high carb content is why most legumes are struck off the list for me, which is sad because I dearly love lentils, beans etc.

Lean proteins I have several times a week include eggs, smoked salmon and trout, chicken sausage, grilled or baked chicken breast, ground turkey, uncured turkey pepperoni and some deli meats (again uncured) like roasted cajun chicken and mesquite smoked turkey breast. When I feel like beef, I go for lean cuts like sirloin and filet mignon, always grass-fed and pasture raised, for ethical reasons, health reasons and because carbs show up in the meat of cows that are fed corn and grains. Same goes with butter. Tofu I eat every day either in the form of my homemade faux mayo or marinated and pan-seared.

Because I’m a cheese freak, I keep soft chevre, sharp cheddar, blue cheese crumbles, feta, something melty like smoked gouda or Swiss, full fat cream cheese and when I have a good reason for the expediture, fresh buffalo mozzarella. I don’t have more than two ounces of cheese a day. The secret to that, by the way, is to slice and grate as finely as humanly possible. A little goes a long way when you’re not cutting off chunks of it. On ounce of cheese in chunk form looks miniscule. It’s very disappointing and you end up eating way more while it enjoying it less than you would have if you’d just sliced it thin.

For nuts I mostly stick to Brazil nuts which I’ve seasoned myself. My backup is freshly ground peanut butter from the organic food shop. It’s grainy and a little dry, bears little relation to the standard stuff in shops, or even the organic peanut butter you get where the oil rises to the top. I just like to know what I’m eating to minimize carbs and calories and I’ve come to enjoy the toothsome texture. I’ll eat a tablespoon of it (16 grams) sprinkled with ground Himalayan sea salt or Maldon salt flakes for dessert and find it deeply satisfing.

Long story short: pick your foods judiciously, look them up ahead of time and never, ever estimate. I’ve been on the Fast 800 for 16 months now so it has become second nature to me. No hardship at all. It won’t be too long before you wonder how people manage to eat 60+ grams of carbs, 30 from sugar a day.

• posted by Shanshu
    on

Day 9 Diary

Good day today – bar some seaweed, I didn’t have breakfast so had a prawn salad for lunch and venison steaks with veg for tea.

Calories: 72
    Carbs: 16g
    Water: 2L+
    Steps: 14,229
    Exercise: 2.35 mile speed walk

Tomorrow I shall try to do the same with delaying eating until about 2pm. I find it easier to stick to the diet when I’m in the office as not tempted to snack on all the stuff in the fridge.

• posted by tigs
    on

Wow Esnecca that is an impressive and most helpful post! Really helpful for all of us. 🙂

Like said, the more the merrier. Welcome aboard! I love the support on here will keep logging as well, since I find it keeps me to task. Feeling like the declaration is half the battle. Putting it out there in print means accountability haha.

Half way through day 4 and feeling a bit wasted. Lunch done. Being strong and just as well I am working as will take my mind off things till dinner time.

• posted by tigs
    on

Made it through day 4! Phew!! Away for the next couple of days for work so will be very careful with my choices.

• posted by Shanshu
    on

Well done Tigs. Where is everyone posting from btw? I’m in the Uk – London to be precise.

• posted by tigs
    on

Hi, I’m in NZ. Up before dawn about to catch a flight to meetings in Wellington for a couple of days. I have soft boiled eggs in shells, couple of baggies of walnuts and blueberries and yoghurt. All weighed and ready to go backstop meals and snacks. Things will be catered but I can always avoid bits and not starve haha!

• posted by Doodledootoo
    on

Hi all

Day 3 for me. Lunch was scrambled egg with spring onion and mushroom. Added feta. Then dinner was chicken stir fry. Less water today.

I’m based in West of Ireland, Sligo to be precise!

• posted by Shanshu
    on

Good luck with your day Tigs.

Doodledootoo – chicken stir fry is a staple for me on this diet. Or seafood stirfry if I have less calories left.

• posted by Shanshu
    on

Day 10 Diary
    Skipping breakfast seems to be working for me. I had 22 cals of seaweed at about 9, same prawn salad lunch as yesterday and the final portion of Thai Green Curry that I made on Sat. But then I was naughty and ate cheese. Which I really didn’t need to do as I was full. If I cut down the dinner calories – a cheese treat should be fine.
    Calories: 840
    Carbs: 36
    Water: 3L+
    Steps: 12,474
    Exercise: 3 x 20 min walks

All in all not too bad but not as good as yesterday. Tomorrow I will keep with the late breakfast thing and try to get a proper walk in (although not sure if there will be time).

• posted by Froggy Ranger
    on

Afternoon All, if you don’t mind I’ll join you. 4th day and am feeling ok. Started bang on 100kg and am looking to get to 90kg by the20th of November and 85kg by next June.

My problem will be the food, I am a lover of meat, root veg, ice cream, alcohol. I don’t eat fish, nuts, eggs, many green veg ,cauliflower, the list could go on! I won’t eat fish and I dislike the others. So my diet is mainly going to have to be chicken and low carb veg soups it seems.

However I do a fair amount of exercise so I’m optimistic that I’ll achieve my goals with a positive attitude and a lot of will power.
    For lunch I just had a chicken breast baked in oven with red pepper, onion. It was in small amount of red curry sauce mixed with water to keep it moist whilst cooking. Very tasty. It helps that I have a kitchen at work to prepare and cook food.

• posted by Shanshu
    on

Hey Froggy Ranger – welcome.

I can see the difficulty if you don’t eat fish or much veg. Two recommendations for you… venison is pretty low calorie-wise. Also try zero noodles to bulk out your food (if you’ve got a sauce to add taste). I’ve had most success with the Slendier product line. Don’t use Eat Water brand though as that’s not pure konjac root.

Good luck 🙂

• posted by Banjoplucker
    on

Good Afternoon,

Another novice, like me, I see! I am on day 5 and have lost over 8lb!! Just waiting for the steady weight plateau following the initial drop, and then the will power will be needed to kick on. Trying to source all of the right ingredients and have invested in an electronic scale to avoid estimating the portions. I am tending to tip over the 800 by about 200 calories. We’ll get there.

• posted by Doodledootoo
    on

Hi Froggy Ranger. Welcome!
    Before starting out on this way of eating there were afew foods I didn’t like but I’ve introduced them over time in recipes as I need this to be varied for it to work long term. Maybe try introducing something new when you feel brave!
    Day 4.
    I forgot my lunch so had blueberries with Greek yogurt and sprinkling of a seed mix that I carry for emergencies!!! For dinner I had salmon with chilli coconut from the recipe book. I don’t eat much fish so thought I’d give this a go. Had it with broccoli and cauliflower and some courgetti. Was OK (not amazing)

• posted by Shanshu
    on

I’m a big fan of fish and to be honest don’t think that salmon needs much adornment to taste amazing. I recommend seasoning (perhaps including garlic salt) or lime zest and coriander, low cal spray foil and wrap it in that. Cook it in a fan oven at 180 for 10-12 mins so that it falls apart but is still incredible moist. (Works best with fresh rather than frozen). Saves your sauce calories for something else.

It’s a good dish for BBqs and helps me stay on diet

• posted by Doodledootoo
    on

Hi Shanshu

I’d love to love fish. I don’t hate it and will eat it but it’s never my first choice. I’m going to aim for fish at least once a week and then work it up over the coming weeks. I was inspired by a Mary Berry recipe that includes cream cheese. That might be the next fish dish, next week.

• posted by Shanshu
    on

Ooh yes that would be nice. Might really work with more meaty fish like basa fillets.

I’m lucky as I really love fish and eat pretty much everything other than cherries and dried fruit both of which aren’t really alllowed.

The downside is I don’t like coffee or tea so rely on red bulls which I need to cut out and also means I can’t have an infused tea to fill me up.

• posted by Froggy Ranger
    on

Thank you all for the welcome.

Day 5 and I’ve lost 3.6kg so far. Tough weekend coming up though with a friend’s 50th birthday party tomorrow evening. She’s a chef so I just know they’ll be loads of nibble tempting me! Then on Sunday it’s a kid’s 7th birthday party. Imagine all those sweets just saying “eat me, eat me”! Will try and soldier through.

Lunch today is curried veg soup, 250 cals (cooked and then froze lots of portions, all ingredients weighed on electronic scales) but probably too high in carbs, need to add more leafy veg and less root vegs!

Good weekend to one and all.

• posted by Shanshu
    on

Well done on the loss so far Froggy Ranger!

I had to survive a couple of parties the first time round – well funerals actually, but the principle of food being readily available remained the same. I ended up eating the lettuce and cucumber around the bits of food that I actually wanted to eat and nibbled on the obvious protein bits like unbreaded chicken or cocktail sausages.

I found it was almost impossible to stay within the 800 but it was possible to eat on the M plan – so basically I counted it as a maintenance day.

I’m away for the weekend seeing my SO’s father. Which means we’ll go out to dinner on Sat and out for lunch on Sunday. So I’m hoping I can maintain then and carry on with the diet on Monday.

• posted by Banjoplucker
    on

3.9 kg in 5 days for me, Froggy R. My weight has been steady from yesterday, but that is to be expected. I just have to remember to clear out my leftovers from the fridge at work to take home for the weekend and continue the mission. Enjoy the parties and keep the faith!

• posted by tigs
    on

Hello all. Back on the bus, day 7, with the last two away not so good. I did try but being out of routine and no access to my preferred foods was tough and eventually my motivation abandoned me. The precooked eggs came in handy though and sure it staved off some worse choices. Not feeling sorry for myself, just picking right back up.

Welcome Froggy R. Enjoy the 50th and get right back on board IMO. One meal/night out of a week of 21 won’t break things. And great hitting ‘maintenance’ as a way to manage events Shanshu. Well done! Excellent first week flush out Banjoplucker! Keep missioning.

Saturday here and plan is to keep busy and eat to plan. Meals all logged and ready to go. Keep the faith one and all xx

• posted by Doodledootoo
    on

Hi All

Day 4 for me.
    Had a working lunch so ate a wrap and one sandwich triangle! I really didn’t need or want the sandwich definitely. It was all mindless eating really. I could have just had berries and yogurt afterwards! For dinner I had the goulash from the book. Very rich in flavour, really liked it.
    Good luck everyone for the weekend. Stay strong!
    I don’t have brekkie during the week so try to hold off eating until at least 12 on a Saturday. So hopefully I can do that again tomorrow.
    Oh had my 2 litres of water today.
    Hopefully the wrap and the sandwich didn’t do too much damage.

Please log in or register to post a reply.