Back and ready for help to fly

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by TheBudgie
    on

Hi,

I am back starting again today, I did this journey last year to loose weight for my 40th, and I managed to loose 5 stone in 4 months! sadly after my 40th a lot happened and my mental health spiralled out of control, oddly I struggled being slimmer than being huge. I have sadly put back on 6 stone, I cant go on like this anymore. I need to beat the demons and the weight to start a new life. I need all the encouragement, support and advice you can throw at me please.

Budgie.
    \I/ \I/
    (ps the name throws people, I am a 4o year old male).

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hey Budgie, I’d say good to see you back but that might seem insensitive, however I hope you know that you will be very welcome on the forum again.

There will be a new weekly thread kicking off either later today or early tomorrow, so jump on there and I’m sure you’ll recognise a lot of the folks posting on that thread. We will of course offer all the advice and support you need and celebrate as you report your wins.

You absolutely KNOW you can do this, ‘cos you did it before and we’ll be around to help however you need us to. So, cut out those carbs, weigh, measure and record everything consumed and keep that hydration up … if in doubt, have another glass of water. 😊

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Forgot to say, there been a few returners since the beginning of the year, so you are far from being unique in that respect and there will be no judgement here.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Budgie this is the new weekly thread, please come and join us
    FEBRUARY 2020 : ONE WEEK AT A TIME BEGINNING 18TH FEBRUARY 2020

• posted by sixturkeys
    on

Budgie – I remember when you first joined last year; you were brilliant, buying your new frying pan and without looking back over posts I remember you doing very fancy asparagus to dip in soft boiled eggs! I too have lost my way a bit over the last few weeks. I am sorry that things have been a struggle for you. I think it’s very interesting what you say about finding the slimmer you being more of a struggle psychologically. Discarding the weight you did in the time you did was and is amazing. You can do it again, and then maybe that slimmer person will not be so “strange”. I need to get back on the forum regularly, as it does help; hope you will let us know how you are doing as well. All the best.

Please log in or register to post a reply.