anyone just have 2 meals a day?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by nahwilson
    on

I really struggle with breakfast, once I eat in the morning I feel hungry the rest of the morning until I eat at lunch so I find it easier to just avoid a breakfast.
    does anyone do this with the BSD diet? it is mentioned in the book but there wasn’t a very big section on it.
    just wondered if anyone else has had success with just 2 meals. Today is day 1!

Thanks 🙂

• posted by alliecat
    on

Absolutely, nawlson! In fact, a good % of us do it this way. This allows you to extend the hours
    of your intermittent fast, which is a very good thing! Best of luck to you!

Allie

• posted by Jennie10
    on

Yes, me too. I started on 3 meals a day but preferred to split my 800 cals over 2 meals so skipped breakfast from fairly early on – second week, I think. I still lost the weight fine. Good luck to you
    Jennie

• posted by nahwilson
    on

thanks so much Allie and Jennie, I just needed reassurance this was ok to do!

Nah

• posted by JGwen
    on

Me too for the 2 meals a day, and then gradually my first meal of the day slipped back from lunch time until 2 or 3 in the afternoon.
    I would also say that you may need to look at the amount of carbs you are having for breakfast if you remain hungry after eating it. If eating breakfast is triggering hunger then you have eaten so many carbs that your insulin levels have been raised. When you get your carb intake down to the right level for you don’t feel hungry in the same way.

Please log in or register to post a reply.