Any groups started lately?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by spicycoffee
    on

I’m starting today and looking for a group to join the journey on? Are there any recently started?

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Welcome along on the BSD trek spicycoffee. Have a little search around on the forum, I’m sure there threads started by recent starter and if not, just join in any you like the look of. We are a friendly supportive lot and everyone is welcome. Hope you have some positive results to report soon and we’ll be looking forward to reading them.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Have a look at the thread called, Week 1 Day 1, here I go. You could join with that one.

• posted by Tryinghard
    on

Hi Spicycoffee!

I am starting tomorrow!!!

Excited and terrified! Read the book and done some shopping in preparation but I know it will be hard!

How has your day gone?

Wendy

• posted by Angelika
    on

Started today too. I have read the book a while ago and picked bits and pieces …. and than life caught up with me and I was back on the chocolate. My doctor was please to hear, me starting this diet. I am travelling a lot work wise, I will be not home for weeks and that will be the difficult part. Luckily I love my veggies (but a nice sausage too), see how I will go and a forum like this can help and encourage.
    Have a nice day everyone!
    A

Please log in or register to post a reply.