A little confused!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by jndfoods
    on

Hi everyone,
    I just started the BSD last week and I’m a little confused about the meal plan. It’s simple to follow but I wanted to trial different meal options which I also purchased the 5:2 diet recipe book to do so . Does anyone know if these recipes can be substituted for ones in the BSD? Or any they higher in carb content?

Any help or advise would be appreciated
    Thanks 🙂

• posted by Timmy
    on

Hi Jnd, I’m not sure if they are higher carbs, but my understanding is that the original 5:2 was based on a lower calorie day. Something like 500 cal per day?

• posted by jndfoods
    on

Thanks timmy! I’m re reading the BSD book and the 5:2 is recommended as a follow up diet from the BSD because it’s 5 days of a regular calorie Mediterranean diet and 2 days of 500 calories. So I assume the recipes would be OK to use

• posted by SunnyB
    on

As long as you watch the carbs, you should be okay. I haven’t seen the 5:2 recipes, but would imagine they are low carb too. Good luck.

Please log in or register to post a reply.