A fast 800 diet buddy, my first day!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Alice098
    on

I’m 27 year old woman, 165lbs. I gained 80lbs last year and went from 110 to 190 due to pcos and newly blossomed bipolar disorder which made me have some really funny delusions like I had to eat McDonald’s to prove my americannness (I live in America). Long story short (I can tell you the long story later)….I on my own lost some weight and got down to 165. I didn’t know about BSD but I was doing low carb 800 calories it felt right. You know.

Now that I see there’s a community here I’d love a dieting buddy. We can send each other our daily food, text, etc, just keep each other company instead of hungry and focused on eating. I fell off the wagon for a few weeks so I’ve been stuck at 165. Need to get back down to 110. My periods have stopped at well and the doctors said I need to lose weight to get them back. So this is critical for my life, fertility, etc, not just vanity. The next step in PCOS is blood sugar problems, I want to stop this before it gets that far.

Introduce yourself and let’s talk!

• posted by cindy91942
    on

Hi, oh my God. There’s someone for everyone. Here I am. Do you want to give this a try? I went into an intense manic episode and thought I was telipatthically communicating with people at church. Let’s have fun together. Next time I’m communicating telepathically I’ll talk you out of Mcdonald’s.

Please log in or register to post a reply.