A bit frustrated

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by BFG 2
    on

Doing weekly weigh ins and started on Mondays- so yesterday I was 500g /1pound lost for the week today I am 1pound up ! Feeling bad – cheating does not pay – unfortunately due to high pressure job I can’t spend much time looking up recipes and cooking – so going to have to stick to green veggies and a bit of protein and stop eating so many nuts. Managing 10,000 steps easily and the gym 5x a week though and enjoying it! Trying to keep to the calories though for me is v hard. Carbs not so much trouble.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi BFG2 … keeping things simple is an excellent approach. I’ve always used the green veg and protein plan and had good success. Make herbs and spiced your friend, to switch up the flavours and keep it interesting.

Maybe consider joining us on the weekly thread, so that you have lots of people to share your progress with and easily get advice if needed.

Please log in or register to post a reply.