8 Week Menu Page Numbers

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Adrianloveschocolate
    on

Just bought the book and decided to take the easy option of using the day by day guide for the 8 weeks at the back of the recipe book. What could be easier I thought . So I started to look in the index for each of the daily dishes to get the recipe only to find the name of the dish doesn’t appear in the index and certainly not in a logical sequence! Surely the name of the dish should appear in the index exactly the same? Is there a list of page numbers to go with the 8 week daily menu?

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi, you dont say which book you are referring to so cant check what the problem is.

• posted by Adrianloveschocolate
    on

This website is the blood sugar diet and the book has the same name. I also referred to the 8 weeks guide which is at the back of the book. So it is the 8 week blood sugar diet book. There appears to be an advert showing the book on the right of this box. Hope that helps

on

Sorry, didn’t know if you were referring to the BSD book or the recipe book. I have just looked at the first 5 items in menu week 1 and they are all listed as names i.e. Aubergine with lamb and pomegranate is listed as exactly that. Blueberry and green tea shake, again, listed as that. Some are generic so for example Foil Steamed Fish comes under fish and you scroll down to the foil steam and that is where you will also find Braised Cod. This happens in all recipe books where an item is used often like fish, chicken, beef, cheese. Hope that helps.

Don’t despair, it is quite simple and the diet is great.

on

Looking at the menu plans to help you out has inspired me to go back to basics starting 1st August. Thanks for that.

on

Adrianloveschocolate, how are you doing. Managing the recipes. I think when you have used them once and made a note of the page number you will find it more manageable. Keep on.

• posted by JennyPM
    on

Hi, yes I also noticed no page numbers for the recipes in the blood sugar diet recipe book. I have done the first week and written the page numbers down beside the daily planner meal.

Please log in or register to post a reply.