8 days in and feel amazing!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by madamebadham
    on

Hi, I’m 8 days in and I cannot believe how I feel. I’m calmer, I’m more organised, I’ve lost 8lb, I feel happier and I’m alot less tired. AND I’m not hungry!
    I’m so surprised! And happy!

• posted by JGwen
    on

Hi, – Its great isn’t it.

• posted by Jamie1975
    on

Any tips on success so far ? First day today ….8ibs loss is amazing result ……..How often do you weigh yourself

• posted by madamebadham
    on

Hiya! I weigh each day but I always have! Every morning after a wee ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ‘ I wee’d alot the first 3 days so expect that and make sure you drink loads of water. I found the best way was to plan my meals on my fitness pal. Like I was on mfp every day all day checking calories and Carb levels etc. I set my goals at 20g carb 35 fat and 45 protein and mostly I have stuck to it with one day at 40 carbs but I planned that! I bought the recipe book, I planned and planned and after day 3 I wasn’t ever hungry. Well not properly hungry. Just head hungry but the scales moving so fast is really motivating. I am not diabetic but I am a good 3 stone overweight and I carry my weight on my tummy so was warned to change my diet. I have always known high Carb was bad for me, I would bloat loads and I was always tired, like I can sleep 10 hours a night and nap 2 hours in the day too. Cutting carbs has totally changed that. I still sleep a good 8 hours but I wake up feeling refreshed. I NEVER thought I could survive on 800 calories. Its remarkable. And I’m eating food I’ve never eaten before.
    Plan Plan Plan. Drink water. Relax and trust the diet! Xxx

• posted by madamebadham
    on

The best! I’m gobsmacked!

• posted by Sugaraddict55
    on

Inspirational post. Thank you. Iโ€™m starting tomorrow (Monday)

• posted by reidiec
    on

Im only 1 day in and feel lighter and better already <3 I’m not using my scales i’m just using the clothes that are either too tight or just clean dont fit ๐Ÿ˜‰ Ill weigh myself when Im happy with my appearance.

Please log in or register to post a reply.