2nd time's the charm

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Athorn223
    on

Ok guys. Sooooo what happened was… I started this diet in May of last year and enjoyed incredible results. I dropped well over 50 lbs. Then the holidays came around and I completely screwed up. I’m right back where I started plus a few extra lbs. I can’t believe I just let all that success slip through my fingers. So after about 6 months of being super hard on myself and procrastinating, I’m back and 1 year older. (Hopefully wiser) I just turned 30 and I’ve been a yoyo dieter for my entire adult life. I need to get off this rollercoaster and commit. I’ll use this platform to stay accountable. My husband and I are taking the honeymoon we never had for our 10 year wedding anniversary in October and I want to be toned and bikini ready. I need to do this for me and my kids. I’ve got to break this sugar addiction… again. Wish me luck!

I’ll update tomorrow when I weigh in. I may just keep this thread going and document my whole journey here.

Please log in or register to post a reply.