1st day done (well almost)

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Evo781
    on

Just started today. Aiming to loose 14kg and get the BMI under control. Oh and getting rid of the over hang would be a real bonus 🙂

Its a lot of water hey! In regard to tea and coffee – ok with just a dash of milk?

Bed early tonight I think.

• posted by Annym
    on

Me too. Quite motivated so far. 19kgs to lose. Finding it helpful to have lots of strong flavours and eat slowly. Good luck!

• posted by Esnecca
    on

A dash is a tricky thing. People who drink milky beverages tend to wildly underestimate how much they use. You can add milk to your drinks if you want (I don’t because I’m very strict on carb count), but you have to commit to honestly and fully measuring every single drop. That means you put your cup on the scale, zero out its weight and then add your milk, making a note of its real weight. If you add it after you’ve poured the primary beverage, zero out the scale before you put in the milk. Those lactose sugar carbs can add up like nobody’s business. You might be better off using cream or half and half, although again there weighing is essential because the higher fats mean higher calorie counts.

Good luck!

• posted by Evo781
    on

Thanks Esnecca, I will take a look at that and make sure I’m not fooling myself
    Good luck to you Annym

• posted by RachelH
    on

Hi! I started on 16th October so just finishing up day 2 now! 15kg to lose. I can see that being more active is going to be a challenge but I’ve already got more energy so I feel optimistic. Looking forward to journeying back to health with you. 🙂

• posted by Evo781
    on

Hope its going well so far RachelH.
    I’m surprised so far, generally haven’t felt that hungry (with one or two exceptions) its more habit of reaching for food which Im battling with. Long car journey usually = large latte , not any more!

Please log in or register to post a reply.