1 week down – so motivated by the progress!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Cobbinster
    on

I was told I was diabetic last Wednesday and started dieting straight away in an effort to turn it around. My GP advised that I should go on a ‘massive health kick’ and recommended the BSD. I’ve got to go back in 12 weeks to redo the tests and if it’s no better I’ll be labelled. It’s a great motivator to get back in the normal range.
    Anyway, after the first week I’ve lost 8.5lbs! Apart from the odd hunger pang and weird sleep patterns it’s been pretty straight forward. I’m chuffed with the progress and it has made me even more determined to do whatever is necessary.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Well done and keep going. You will see great results, not only in your weight but in your Blood Glucose test. I was 8.2 when I started and had a test 6 weeks later when I had dropped to 6.9. I am still on the diet and my last test was 5.4. It is challenging but the rewards are worth it.

• posted by Cobbinster
    on

Thanks so much sunshine-girl. The blood glucose is the main goal so it’s great to hear your experience to date.

Please log in or register to post a reply.