Delicious spicy dish, full of protein and good vegetables
• Cooked salmon fillet (c 100g)
• Half pack of Baby veg (e.g. packet of sweetcorn + sugar snap peas)
• Half medium Courgette
• 1 Spring onion
• 1 Green chilli pepper (as hot as you like it)
• Small splash of olive or sunflower oil
• salt and pepper
• (optional - Itsu miso soup sachet with boiling water to make up)
Chop the baby veg and courgette
Cut the chilli pepper into small dice
Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok, and quickly fry the veg and chilli until they are nearly ready to eat - c 5 or so minutes. Ensure courgette is colouring nicely.
Fold through the cooked salmon fillet, just to warm it through.
Serve in a bowl and if you like have a separate mug of Miso soup with it.