Really enjoyed this. Very quick and easy to make. I did sauté the Onion, wasn’t quite sure as it didn’t specify in the recipe.
All the flavour of Greek Kebabs- none of the carbs
• 150g Quorn cubes [frozen]
• 100g diced Tomatoes
• 100g diced Cucumber
• 50g finely diced Onion
• 2 cloves minced Garlic [6g]
• 100g Mushrooms
• 6g Parsley
• 10 ml Olive oil
• 1 tsp Oregano
• 1 tsp lemon juice.
• Grated Lemon zest from half a lemon [optional]
• Salt & Pepper
1. Put your frozen Quorn cubes in an active fry with 5ml olive oil and cook for 20 minutes or until browned.
2. If you don’t have an active fry add your frozen Quorn cubes and 5 ml olive oil to a non stick pan on a medium high heat and fry for 12 minutes, stirring until golden brown.
3. Meanwhile add your mushrooms in a medium hot pan and cover for 5 minutes
4. Take the lid off and add 5ml of olive oil stir on a high heat until lightly golden brown
5. Add your garlic to the mushrooms and stir for 2 minutes. Season to taste.
6. Toss your cooked Quorn with lemon zest [optional] and oregano. Season to taste. Add the rest of the ingredients. Top with the lemon juice and toss well. Adjust seasoning.