I love cinnamon so although I don’t own a microwave oven I thought I’d have a shot at baking this.
I used cow’s milk, ground almonds and rather old baking powder. Otherwise as on the recipe. The eggs I buy are large or very large so have to find the smallest as I assume everyone is writing these recipes for medium eggs?
No sugar on top.
I put the mixture in a small dish and into a medium oven for 25 minutes
needed to use up some strawberries and added a spoonful of plain yoghurt.
Coconut taste and texture obvious. Still getting used to it. A good quick standby if you hanker for a treat.
You can have dry ingredients in a little container ready.
Cooked all in 1 ramekin.
More cals if cutting in half and spreading with butter.
• 1 tablespoon coconut oil or butter, melted
• 1 egg, slightly beaten
• 1 tablespoon coconut milk or normal milk
• 1 tablespoon almond meal or hazelnut meal
• 1 tablespoon coconut flour
• 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
• OR 3/8 teaspoon baking powder
• 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1 1/2 tablespoon stevia powder, optional
• sprinkle of sugar on top before cooking, optional
Blend oil or melted butter, egg, milk, almond meal, coconut flour, baking powder, cinnamon and stevia.
MICROWAVE METHOD. Grease a 4" round microwave safe ramekin. Cook at full power for 60-75 seconds on high. Cook time will vary depending on how powerful your microwave is.