Delightful and Colorful on your Christmas Dinner table.
Photo coming soon!
• 6 ounces baby arugula and/or baby spinach blend (about 4 cups loosely packed greens)
• 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
• 1/3 cup sliced almonds, toasted
• 1/4 cup feta crumbles
• 2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
• 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Make dressing first in a jar with a lid, shake a few times to mix and then let it rest. In a mixing bowl, combine spinach, arugula, toasted sliced almonds and pomegranate seeds. Just before serving, shake the dressing once more and drizzle over the top of the salad. Add feta crumbles. Toss together. Transfer to a clear glass bowl for display on table. Sprinkle extra pomegranate seeds, feta crumbles and almonds on top for added color.