This recipe is fab and i made treble the amount so it goes further, very lush indeed.
I’ve just eaten this for supper ! Chicken breast cooked in a thai broth with vegetables.
• 2 boneless and skinless chicken breasts, sliced into thin strips,
• 1/2 chicken stock cube
• 1 tsp thai green curry paste
• 1 tsp honey
• 2 spring onions - finely chopped
• 1 carrot - sliced into small strips
• 1 head of pak choy or 50g spinach - chopped
• 100g baby corn - chopped
• 4 mushrooms - sliced
• 100g sugar-snap peas - or 1/2 cup of frozen peas
• ** or you can cheat and buy a fresh ready-prepared stir-fry vegetable pack
• 1/2 Lime - zest and juice
Put the thai curry paste, spring onions, stock cube and 200ml boiling water into a large pan. Add the chopped chicken and bring to the boil. Turn down the heat, cover with a lid and simmer for about 10 minutes, until the chicken is cooked. Meanwhile, chop all the vegetables so they are in bite-sized pieces or strips. Add all the vegetables and the honey. Add the lime zest and juice and stir well. Cover and simmer for another 5 minutes or so until the vegetables are cooked but still a bit crunchy.