lovely, although quite moist inside – perhaps I could have cooked it a couple more minutes
was nice to have something ‘bready’ though, and very very filling – I only had it with a little courgette and avocado and a dab of brie and it kept me full the whole evening
Best recipe I have found so far.
Can portion out dry ingredients in small containers ready!
Thanks to freerangecookies.com
• 1 tablespoon coconut oil or butter, melted
• 1 egg, slightly beaten
• 1 tablespoon coconut milk or normal milk
• 1 tablespoon almond meal or hazelnut meal
• 1 tablespoon coconut flour
• 1/8 teaspoon baking soda or 3/8 baking powder
• Sesame seeds for topping, optional
Blend oil or melted butter, egg, milk, almond meal, coconut flour, and baking soda.
Pour batter into a greased 4" cake pan. Smooth top with a dampened spatula. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake for 18-20 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
MICROWAVE METHOD. Grease a 4" round microwave safe ramekin. Cook at full power for 60 - 75 minutes. Cook time will vary depending on how powerful your microwave is.
Make two rolls by dividing batter between 2 smaller ramekins. Cook for about 45 seconds in microwave.