Buttery, garlicky yumminess
• 100g cooked roasted buckwheat groats
• 100g Mushrooms
• 250g raw spinach [cooked]
• 2 minced garlic cloves [6g]
• 5g Vegan butter
• 5 ml Olive oil
• Salt & pepper
1. Add your mushrooms in a medium hot pan and cover for 5 minutes
2. Take the lid off and add 5ml of olive oil stir on a high heat until lightly golden brown
3. Add your garlic and stir for 2 minutes. Season to taste.
4. Put your butter , cooked buckwheat groats, cooked spinach & mushrooms in a bowl and toss. Season to taste.