Quick and easy lunch or supper dish of a warm salad of braised lettuce and tomatoes, with feta, olives and smoked paprika.
• 1 Baby Gem Lettuce
• 50g Baby Plum Tomatoes (or any other tomatoes you fancy)
• 15g Pitted Black Olives (sliced or diced)
• 40g Feta Cheese
• 10ml Olive Oil
• 1/4 tsp Smoked Paprika
1. Chop the lettuce in half, take out the core and separate the leaves.
2. Quarter the tomatoes and olives.
3. Break the feta into small chunks.
4. Add oil to frying pan or skillet and heat to a low temperature.
5. Add the lettuce and tomatoes to the pan and cook until the lettuce starts to soften.
6. Place on a warmed plate, sprinkle with the feta and olives and smoked paprika.