Wow! Remembering hunger in a good way!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by madamebadham
    on

I’m actually gobsmacked! This is my 3rd morning and I had a sneaky weigh (I usually just weigh once a week promise!) and I’ve dropped 5lb. I am sure mostly water but even so I feel great! I woke up this morning and for the first time in forever I recognised the feeling I had as hunger. I swear I’ve not actually been hungry in years. Like literally the first feeling of anything resembling hunger previously was filled up so quickly with fast snacking that I’d genuinely forgotten what the actual feeling was. I am enjoying it AND amazed that instead of satisfying lunch time ‘hunger’ (I can’t have been hungry I would have been snacking between breakfast and lunch!) with a 1000 calorie McDonald’s or similar I’m having a 200 calorie meal and feeling fine. Not full. But enough. Well, actually I probably am full, just not brimming as I would have been before. I know it’s super early days and I expect the harder part is to come but so far I am literally gobsmacked. I’ve just had breakfast of one egg scrambled, spinach, tomato and a slice of ham and I’m happy. Only a few days ago I would have had cereal then toast and probably 2 biscuits with my tea!
    Blimey☺️

Please log in or register to post a reply.