Working breakfast problems

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Lordlane
    on

I have a long commute to work getting up at 05:00and on a train at 05:55 I arrive in work at 07:45. Returning home most days about 20:00. I need a breakfast and lunch that I can prepare the day before or days before and will get me through the day.i generally do not eat when I get home. My job is stressful and food snacking and a drink on the way home have pushed my weight up. I need to lose 15 -20 kg and get into a better place with my regular diet. Have played with 5:2 and lasted a few weeks but work events and travel often get in my way. Wanting to hit it hard with the BSD in the new year but wanting to get a head start before the usual Chrustnas gluttony arrived thanks all

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi Lordlane – I’m thinking eggs – for instance you could make some crustless quiche, egg muffins or veggie patties as all of these may be eaten hot or cold and can be coupled with salad or veggies for a main meal. If you have access to a microwave at work, maybe make some hearty soups – especially great for this time of year. If you put low carb recipes into an internet search, I’m sure you will find many more options too.

Please log in or register to post a reply.